We are looking for a PHP Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- 1-5 years of development experience in PHP
- Extensive knowledge and experience with CMS systems like Wordpress, OpenCart or similar e-commerce frameworks.
- Experience in web service integration and development.
- Experience with responsive design, cross-browser and cross-device compatibility.
- Proficient using PHP and MySQL
- Experience with MVC frameworks
- Experience with website performance optimization, SEO, and website analytics
- Version control experience like GitHub
- Quick thinking and problem-solving skills
- Able to work independently and as a team player
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent active listening skills
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
Attitude & Behavior:
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Handles Rejection well
- Result oriented approach
Minimum 2 Year of relevant development experience
- Graduate/B.Tech/B.E./MCA/BCA or any Equivalent Degree
- Salary: Please contact.
- Additional Information
- Job type: Full-time/Part-time
- Position type: Permanent
- Vacancies: 2
- Functional Area: Software development
- Location: Mumbai or Remote
Email your application directly to info@Biophlox.com with subject "BXSM002 - Application for PHP/MYSQL developer Position"