Make phone calls with the intention of selling a service or to schedule appointments. Must be able to follow scripts and respond to objections in a natural and persuasive manner.
- 1-2 years of telemarketing experience preferred.
- Making outbound calls on daily basis from the given database.
- Obtain names and telephone numbers of potential customers from various sources and update the existing database.
- Contact businesses or private individuals by telephone in order to solicit sales for services, schedule appointments for one-to-one sales meetings
- Explain services, and answer questions from customers.
- Answer telephone calls from potential customers who have been solicited through meetings with the sales managers.
- Quick thinking and problem-solving skills
- Able to work independently and as a team player
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent active listening skills
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
Attitude & Behavior:
- Speaking — Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Persuasion — Persuading others to change their minds or behavior.
- Active Listening — Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Spreadsheet software — Microsoft Excel
- Handles Rejection well
Minimum 1-2 Years preferred but not mandatory
- Any graduate
- Job type: Full-time/Part-time
- Position type: Permanent
- Vacancies: 2
- Location: Remote
Email your application directly to info@Biophlox.com with subject "BXSM004 - Application for Telecalling Position"