Click Image for Gallery
- An Analytical Balance is a type of balance used to calculate mass to a very high degree of accuracy.
- This instrument has been designed to provide accurate measurement of mass of small objects.
- A typical analytical balance consists of measuring pan inside a transparent enclosure with doors that prevent dust from collecting inside and also providing immunity from air currents present in the room, which affect the measurement.
- The remarkable characteristic of an analytical balance is that it can measure weight to the ten thousandth of a gram.
- Such type of measuring device is normally a top loading balance and can be classified as the most significant measuring tools utilized in experiments that involve a combination of different chemicals.