Click Image for Gallery
- A Centrifuge Machine is a kind of a devices which spin at a high speed to press objects outward with the help of centrifugal force.
- They are widely used to apply specific forces onto an objects in a well controlled condition.
- Centrifuges are used in various scientific fields, aerospace to chemistry.
- They are at times used to separate items in suspension.
- Generally, it is quite easy to see centrifugal force by conducting a simple experiment.
- These machines are broadly acclaimed and demanded in various industry Pharmaceutical industry, Chemical industry, Dyeing industry, Machine tool industry, and the likes.
- Specially, this machine is valuable to scientists as the centrifuge separates liquids into layers based on their mass.