Click Image for Gallery
- centrifuge tubes are tapered tubes of different sizes developed from glass or plastic.
- Generally they vary in capacity from tens of millilitres, to much smaller capacities utilized in microcentrifuges are used largely in molecular biology laboratories.
- Usually encountered tubes are of about the size and shape of a general test tube (~ 10 cm long).
- Microcentrifuges particularly accommodate Microcentrifuge Tubes with capacities ranging from 250 μl to 2.0 ml.
- These are entirely made of plastic. Microcentrifuge Tube majorly comprises of two kinds of sterilized centrifuge tube and graduated Microcentrifuge Tube.
- An ideal Microcentrifuge Tube generally possess various salient features such as precise calibration, particular design for facilitating superior air-tightness, high transparency and low remainders and the likes.