Click Image for Gallery
- Binocular microscope is light microscope designed to the use of both eyes.
- Such Microscopes consist of an optical instrument that helps in magnifying the image of an object to see it clearly.
- Of this type of microscope is operating microscopes, which are used in surgery to provide a clear view of small and inaccessible parts of the body.
- The binocular microscope has two lenses and an objective piece.
- The construction of binocular microscope is very much similar to the compound microscope.