Click Image for Gallery
Designed for accurate and quick examination of the :
- Mean Dispersion of liquids, solids and powder
ND range :
ND 1.300 to ND 1.700 in step of 0.001 Accuracy:
+ 0.0002 Sugar ( Percentage ) :0 to 95% in steps of 1 division Accuracy : 0.5%
- Temperature : 0 100º C
- The body of instrument is fixed having a learning of 60º, correct refractive index and sugar percentage can be read directly in the field.
- It consists of a abbe double prism compensator ,telescope mirror limb, graduated , sector ,reading , magnifier and a radial arm which carries a vernier.
- Abbe's double prisms leaves a narrow space about 0.1mm) between the adjoining faces of prisms and compensator consists of the amici prisms which serves for rendering the line of achromatic separation.
- A thermometer is fitted on the double prisms.