Click Image for Gallery
- centrifuge is a kind of an equipment that spin at a high speed to press objects outward with centrifugal force.
- They are widely used to apply specific forces onto an object in a controlled situation.
- Centrifuges are broadly demanded in many different scientific fields, aerospace to chemistry.
- They are at times used to separate items in suspension.
- Often it is quite easy to see centrifugal force by conducting a simple experiment.
- In addition to this, Top Discharge Centrifuge is applied to clarify the suspension of fine particles, are used in pharmaceutical, chemical and food industries, and can be used as separator tube of the pretreatment procedures.