This machine is quite useful in field Laboratories or mobile testing laboratories or Vans which frequently change site or location. It is particularly useful where constant and consistent Electric power is not available. The load is applied manually and observed on a Pressure gauge. The Pressure Gauge has maximum load indicator which stands still even after the specimen under test crushes and has to be set to zero manually.
- High Stability
- Self-aligning platen assembly.
- Gauges are calibrated in Kilo Newton against certified Proving Ring.
- Suitable for testing cubes of various sizes
- Using special platens, bricks also can be tested.
- Hard chrome plated piston with a new type of long life oil seal.
- Four Pillar Model – superior in design, reliability, and accuracy
- Practically no welded parts, all joints reinforced with heavy nut/bolt to withstand occasional overloading and to ensure center loading.
- Rounded Corners – add to elegance and safeguard against injury
- Hardened and ground platens with guidelines for placing sample for Testing
- Optional Accessories (at extra cost)
- Spare Oil Seal
- Brick Testing Attachment
- Hydraulic Oil (Tin of 5 Liters)