CONTECH High Precision Balances incorporate advanced Electro Magnetic Force Compensation (EMFC) technology for offering unmatched accuracy and reliability, coupled with unique ADC circuit with inbuilt temperature compensation to offer a very high stability up-to a resolution of 6 million counts. All adjustment parameters are programmable to take care of any minor mismatch of different sub assemblies & Balances are configured with these parameters.
Backlite LCD Display
Customized, large, attractive LCD with multiparameter display illuminated by white backlite.
Bi directional RS 232 interface
RS 232 port with selectable baud rate 4800,9600. Various interface formats adopting this Balance in a setup to replace any other leading international brand Balance. Can be configured for an USB interface using optional RS 232 to USB converter.
GSM function for paper & cloth quality checking.
Multiple Weighing Units
Grams, Ounces, Troy Ounces, Carats, Mommes, Pennyweights, Grains, tola, Mesghal, Chinese taels.
Display of Reference weight, sample weight, % of sample with respect to reference weight
Parts calibration using preset quantity of samples or programmable quantity. Automatic count correction for precise calibration.
1 set point - Indication when sample weight exceeds the set limit.
2 set points – Indication when the sample weight is between the lower & upper limits.
Storage of maximum 200 samples.
Multiple Printing Mode
0,1,2,3 modes for various formats.Pause in case data storage capacity in a Printer is less.
Using preset weights. Known weights can be corrected to + 15 counts.
User selectable – Slow / Normal /Fast.
Stability Band Width
Stability indicator appears on display with counts variation + 1, + 2, +3, + 4.
Auto Zero Tracking
User selectable 0,1,2,3
Return to Zero Tracking
Speed setting : Fast / Normal.
- MotoriSed internal calibration.
- RS 232 to USB interface converter.
- ISO GLP compliance.
- Real time clock (RTC).
- Density determination kit.
- Weigh below hook for density determination.
- Yarn count with temperature compensation.
- Denier measurement for silk & synthetic yarn.
- Cocoon assessment with statistical analysis for cocoons.
- Software for SQC (Statistical Quality Control) for Pharmaceutical Industries
- Taring Range : Up to full capacity
- Response time : 3-5 seconds
- Power Req : 90-250V, 50/60Hz, 10 Watt
- Operating Temperature : 10 to 45 deg C