Fume exhaust hoods are designed to contain and exhaust toxic. Obnosixous or otherwise harmful gases. vapours, mist etc. to protect' personnel and equipment. A motor driven blower created negative pressure with in the chamber extracting the contaminated air from work area and expel it into the atmosphere. The hood is ventilated of the air drawn for inside the laboratory which is used effectively for through sweep out of work chamber. Fabricated out of best quality thick weather resistant. Duroboard clad in Mica Lamination from outside, Inner chamber finished in chemically-resistant Epoxy paint and work surface covered with glazed electric plug is also provided to work on 220/230 V AC 50 Hz power plug.
Working table size :
4x2x2' 5x3x2' 6x2x2' 7x3x3' 8x3x3'
Optional Accessories :
- Complete exhaust system suitable for 10' duct and installation.
- Fume Duct - PVC
- Lead - Lining on work - area walls for radio - isotope application.
- Special exhast system (for duct above 10ft.)
- F.C. mouting base with storage space and door.
- Acid resistance ceramic - tiles work surface (Work Table)