CpH -102, an advanced Bench top pH Meter is the perfect combination of the state of the art electronic design coupled with advanced software & reliable electro chemical sensor higher uses a combination plastic pH electrode with inbuilt temperature sensor for the simultaneous measurements of pH & temperature & automatic temperature correction. CpH-103, a higher end bench pH Meter incorporates a glass electrode & seperate temperature sensor for high accuracy pH measurement & automatic temperature compansation. These pH Meters cover innumerable applications in Research, Education, Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Food processing, Cosmetic, Biological &Agricultural fields.
- pH, mV and temperature measurement.
- Automatic or Manual temperature Compensation
- 3 point pH calibration, Automatic buffer recognition.
- Buffers selectable from 1.68pH, 4.00pH, 4.01pH, 6.86pH, 7.00pH, 9.18pH, 9.20pH. 10.01pH and 12.45pH
- Bi directional RS232 interface. Baud rate selectable from 1200,2400,4800 and 9600.
- Single and continuous print out of measuring parameters.
- Multiple Printout types. Combinations selectable from Sr. No., pH, mV, Date, time and temperature.
- Real Time Clock. Calibration report as per GLP requirements.
- Electrode Slope and mV offset display.
- Memory storage of 100 pH measurements.
- Data logging facility up to 500 results. Data logging interval selectable from 5S, 10S, 20S, 30S, 1M, 2M and 5M.
- Temperature calibration with respect to solution of known temperature.
Power : 9V/ 500 mA External adaptor
Operating Temperature : 15~45oC
Meter Dimensions (mm) : 165 (L) x 190 (D) x 60 (H)
Meter Weight : 700 g
Optional Accessories : Magnetic Stirrer MS-01,
Battery backup unit BBEC-01